Sugar + marshmallows = Peeps & happiness
Peeps are an awesome and delicious Easter treat that has been popular for many decades now. The marshmallow treats are so tasty, it’s hard to imagine a way to make them any better.
Well, some people have done just that. Yes, they have found ways to make these sugary little chicks and bunnies even tastier with these amazing Peeps recipes.
1. Tired of using regular marshmallows to make Rice Krispies Treats? Learn how to do it with Peeps on this website.
2. Brownies are already delicious, but imagine adding Peeps to them! To get this recipe, head over to Lovin’ From The Oven.
3. Throw a Peep on a cupcake — it’s genius. If you want to learn how to make Peeps-frosted cupcakes, Toni Spilsbury has the perfect recipe for you. These look so yummy.
4. Peeps are delicious in their marshmallowy goodness, but you know what would make them better? If they were dipped in chocolate! Your Homebased Mom has you covered with this amazing recipe.
5. The recipe for Peep ice cream syrup is on Life’s A Tomato. Just when you thought dessert couldn’t get any better.
6. PEEPS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! (No, I’m not kidding, the recipe is found on Burnt Apple.)
7. Replace regular marshmallows with Peeps to make Peeps s’mores! Sally’s Baking Addiction created this genius concoction.
8. This recipe for Peeps-covered popcorn is courtesy of Yellow Bliss Road. It combines savory and sweet flavors. Om nom nom!
9. Two words: Peeps pizza. (Or Peepza as some might call it.) Find this recipe on Serious Eats.
10. Turn your Peeps into delicious drag racing monsters with pretzels, Twinkies, and more marshmallows. See how to do it on Free-N-Fun Easter.
11. If putting Peeps on a regular pizza isn’t your thing, you should just make a chocolatey pizza with Peeps as a topping. See how on What2Cook.
12. Going forward, pretzel rods will simply feel naked without candy coating and Peeps. This recipe is from Love From The Oven and it looks absolutely delicious.
13. Turn your Peeps into little hula dancers with this candy recipe from Sugar Swings.
I don’t know about you folks, but I can already feel my teeth rotting away from all of this sugary goodness. Totally worth it though. Totally worth it.